Court Appointed Special Advocates of Somerset, Hunterdon, and
Warren (CASA SHaW) is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization committed to
advocating for children living in foster care under the jurisdiction of the New
Jersey Family Court. CASA SHaW recruits,
screens, trains, and supervises community volunteer advocates who identify
needed services, make best interest recommendations to the court, and ensure
that assistance is made available to these children with the ultimate goal of
moving them to safe, loving, and permanent homes. CASA SHaW is committed to advocating for
these children both individually and through community outreach and education
on the issues of child abuse and neglect.
We at CASA SHaW would like to extend our thanks to the Larini Family Foundation for its recent grant of $3000 and to Ethicon for its grant of $10,000, all in support of our advocacy mission. We would also like to thank the Astle Alpaugh Family Foundation for its recent grant of $5,725 for volunteer training. Let's keep up the good work and build on our successes moving forward!
How You Can Help
150 Boulevard, Suite 4B
Washington, NJ 07882
- Share the good work which CASA does with family and friends. Encourage their financial support.
- Donate stock
- Submit your donation as a matching gift with your company
- Serve on our PR/Marketing committee and share your expertise on upcoming fundraising events
- Become a "CASA Crew" member and help with short-term projects
- Follow us on Twitter (@CASA_SHaW) and like us on Facebook to learn more about the work we do.
We appreciate your continued help and support. We need you now more than ever. We are confident that if we all do our part, we can overcome this challenge.
With Kindest Regards,
If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected please contact:
New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services
1-877 NJ ABUSE (1-877-652-2873)