Ways in Which You Can Help Make a Difference
- Donate today - we're a tax deductible 501(c)3 charity
- "Adopt" a child for $10 by clicking here. When you do, you'll receive a laminated card with a child abuse prevention tip.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter - upload your photo with an "I am for the Child" sign showing your support for the most vulnerable among us
- Attend fundraising events
- Become a board member
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Make a donation to CASA in honor of a loved one's birthday, holiday, graduation, etc. and we'll send them a card to celebrate your gift.
- Designate CASA SHaW as your charity of choice for matching donations with your company.
- Donate your unwanted vehicle to CASA SHaW through www.866helpcharity.com or www.vehiclemanagementservices.com.
- Consider a memorial or bequest gift to CASA.
- Sponsor a child to go to camp this summer.
- Urge your friends and family to reach out and help support the needs of children in foster care by being a mentor, a foster parent, and a friend. Every child needs a caring adult in his or her life.
- Become an advocate
Become educated about child abuse and neglect in your community.
Call the hotline if you suspect a child is being abused or neglected - 877-NJABUSE; 877-652-2873.
Volunteer with child-centric organizations like CASA, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, or a local school.
Donate your gently used children's clothing, books, and toys to local children's organizations.
You CAN make a difference in the life of a child in need.
For more information about how you can help, contact Tracey Heisler at 908/689-5515 or by email at email@example.com.